RSS

Review: Kojie San Kontur Cellulite Control Soap

Kojie San has proven to be an effective and well trusted brand.  I've tried their Skin Lightening Soap as well as their Anti-Aging Soap and the results were favorable.  So when I saw the Kojie San Kontur Cellulite Control Soap on the shelf at Mercury Drugstore, I didn't even think twice about buying the product.  It cost me 75 Philippine Pesos which is about 1 US Dollar and 90 cents, for one bar of soap weighing 135 grams.

According to Medical News Today, "Cellulite is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy appearance. It is most noticeable on the buttocks and thighs, and usually occurs after puberty. " Causes of cellulite are hormonal factors, genetics, diet, lifestyle factors, and clothing.  Even underweight individuals can have cellulite.  Personally, I am not overweight at all but I do have cellulite on the back of my thighs.  It is not very noticeable, but at certain angles under bright light, that grotesque "cottage cheese" texture can be seen.

I used the Konture soap for about two weeks, in the morning and in the evening.  It was pretty long lasting considering how often I would use it.  I noticed that just a little bit of the soap can produce a thick foamy (slippery) lather on the skin.  It felt really nice and smelled really good.  After I rinsed off the soap with water, I observed that it did not make my skin dry or "more firm," but it did make my skin feel soft and smooth.  In sum, after the two weeks, the cellulite on the back of my thighs were still there.  Sadly, I did not see a difference.


However, I really liked my overall experience with the Kojie San Kontur Soap so I purchased another bar of soap this afternoon. I was not expecting my cellulite to disappear in two weeks.  I was hoping to see some changes though maybe after two more weeks.  I will write an update then and possibly include some before and after photos.  Nevertheless, I still think it is a good product.  I absolutely love the smell.  It has a mint like scent that is very calming and relaxing.  An aroma that you would smell at a spa.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Alex moner said...

I am not overweight at all but I do have cellulite on the back of my thighs. Cellulite Creams

Unknown said...

Yeah it's a very useful soap for Cellulite Control

Jack said...

This was a great article to read, so informative thank you (:.

Echa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment