RSS

The Best Skin Discoloration Fade Cream: Nadinola Extra Strength Formula

I watched this video Nadinola Fade Cream-How To Fade Marks/Even Skin Tone Review on Youtube about a month ago. I got really curious about this product so I decided I was going to try it.  In the video, the lady states that she purchased the cream on Amazon UK.  When I checked it out on the Amazon US website, the price was quite expensive about $11 not including shipping fees.  I did some research and discovered that they sell Nadinola at Walmart.  So I went to the local Walmart and the nearby Target and did not find it in stock so I just ordered it online for about $5 and shipping was free (free shipping when purchased with eligible home care items of $45.  I got the product within two days and tried it out that very evening I received it. 

Three weeks ago, I had small dark spots/acne scars above my lip and under my nose.  I applied a small pearl amount on those areas in the morning and in the evening.  Within 2-3 days, I saw remarkable visible results.  The dark spots were practically gone.  (I apologize I do not have photos)  The lady in the video stated that her dark spots/acne scars faded within a week - she was right.  With other dark spot corrector creams that I have tried in the past, it usually takes two to three weeks before you notice visible changes.  However, with Nadinola I saw immediate results.  I love this skin product.

The Nadinola Fade Cream comes in a 2.25 glass container.  Each box contains two samples of "Nadinola Generations Night Time Restoring Moisturizer" (which I also absolutely love and high recommend).  It  has a mild floral scent and the consistency is not rich nor is it oily.  It is just right.  It is a moisturizer and a sunscreen.  Fortunately, I did not experience any break out problems or skin irritation issues.  It is not a skin whitener or lighter.  It simple fades the dark spots for a more even skin tone look. 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can i buy this cream here in the phil? i want this so bad :/

frances said...

How can i purchase this in the ph please help me.. do you have the link of shop here in ph?

Post a Comment