RSS

I Love Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer

Neutrogena is a brand that I have grown to love and trust.  Their skin products are effective and reasonably priced.  I started using the Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash in 2010 and prior to that I was using the Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser.  In July of 2012, I switched to using the Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser along with the Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer because my skin was getting discolored and damaged due to prolonged sun exposure.

Before heading out, I would always remember to apply the Age Shield Face Sunblock Lotion with SPF 110.  Unfortunately, I would also often forget to reapply the sunblock after two hours.  As a result, the skin on my cheeks started lookin blotchy, uneven, and dull.  It didn't take long to discover Neutrogena's Visibly Even product line.

After two weeks of morning and evening use of the Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser and applying the Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer three times throughout the day, my facial skin tone was definitely "visibly even."  I did not become a shade lighter or if I did, it was not noticeable.  I like the Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser, but I absolutely love the Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer.  After washing and drying my face, I would immediately apply it on.  My face would feel so radiant and flawless.  Dark spots from acne scars also disappeared.  I don't wear make up at all so there are times when my skin looks dull because of the lack of color.  However, the Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer can really spark a noticeable glow.

On Amazon, the Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer costs about $12 and the Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser costs about $7 - not including shipping fees.  At Walmart, it costs about a dollar more.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that it has SPF 30 :)
xo,
~Pauline @neutrogena philippines

Post a Comment